Openings in the Daycare!
Keishna's Kiddie Corner - 24hour M-F  Childcare/ Transport Program
RSS

Recent Posts

Openings in the Daycare!
Intro to Spanish and Sign Language
2011 Brings New and Exciting things for KKC Parents!
New things to come in 2011

Categories

Childcare Updates
powered by

My Blog

Openings in the Daycare!

We currently have two daytime slots and several evening spaces to fill  for children ages 2 and up in our 24/7Licensed  Childcare and transportation program located on Golf Links Rd in East Oakland near 82nd avenue. If interested, please call 510-393-6747  (Keishna) to set an appointment to view the daycare.

21 Comments to Openings in the Daycare!:

Comments RSS
Medical Transcription on Tuesday, July 29, 2014 4:47 AM
I am happy to hear about your Licensed Childcare and transportation program. Good work!!

Cherry Child on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 6:44 AM
Its good that you have a couple of slots available for daycare - Cherry Child

http://www.russhessay.org/ on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 8:49 PM
I remember my first day going to school, to a real school. Before when I was a child, I always dream of a big school and meeting new friends. Our house is a bit far and I am not that kind of person that go outside more often and that is when I get so excited to go to school. Day care is the first step for us to learn and gain knowledge that are not teachable. It is where we see the world, that there are different kind of people that we can encounter. But we are kids, we see positivity in everything. We just want to have fun and just enjoy everything.

sam on Monday, August 08, 2016 12:12 AM
Childcare and transportation program located on Golf Links Rd in East Oakland near 82nd avenue, plus size waist trainer is the best waist training

online essay on Wednesday, August 31, 2016 8:55 PM
Thanks a lot for the kind of perfect topic I have not a lot of information about it but I have got an extra unique info in your unique post. Perfect description you have provided thanks for sharing.

writing papers on Monday, March 06, 2017 7:32 AM
As being a lover of context, and looking within the setting of historical context at current events, I applaud your essay. I do not agree with everything you wrote, and one of the key explanations why is really because I was looking forward to you to tackle the elephant inside the place, namely, ISIS, as well as the substantial situation of refugees and standard turmoil in the Middle East, and the way this massive aspect of current affairs has to do with all that you just wrote. Enables all be truthful, a huge a part of Brexit has experiencing that their territory is being overwhelmed by immigrants, and to do with refugees. Finish around the nearly weekly terrorist attacks in Europe, which is obvious the anxiety being brought on by this. All of this to say whether I decided together with your post I must say I regard the way you put everything into situation, but I simply hope you had addressed this matter with everything else. They're attached. Thus, how can to what you published inside your essay THIS aspect of current matters connect?

Web Designing Services in Indore on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 1:37 AM
Thanks for the post.

buy celebrity jackets on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 10:47 PM
Intro to Spanish and sign language is gaining fame now days because of hygienic stuff provided to the learners. It provides its clients with healthy information that will satisfy their educational needs and broaden their vocabulary. These classes are inforIntro to Spanish and sign language is gaining fame now days because of hygienic stuff provided to the learners. It provides its clients with healthy information that will satisfy their Intro to Spanish and sign language is gaining fame now days because of hygienic stuff provided to the learners. It provides its clients with healthy information that will satisfy their educational needs and broaden their vocabulary. These classes are informationa educational needs and broaden their vocabulary. These classes are informational. mational.

write me an assignment on Monday, October 09, 2017 8:31 PM
The Arcs of gallery is a best place to visit. This place is full of the war subjects which reminds of the war era. These art works are the excellent representations of the period when war was in action and continuity of war is depicted in these objects.

writing help uk on Monday, October 09, 2017 8:32 PM
This is first rate statistics and fine artical sharing blog submit website.thank you.

essay writing help on Thursday, October 19, 2017 10:35 PM
It is done since hemp and additionally heavy, notably posts, that happens to be a fundamental element in Depending upon your product, you can discuss several probabilities of seat belt sanders

Dwayne on Thursday, April 19, 2018 4:06 AM
Fantastic blog post here. I really enjoyed this post and was looking to find the same post. Thanks and carry on it. To get gym flooring Click here http://www.rubbergymmats.co.uk/

black canary costumes on Friday, May 25, 2018 12:48 AM
This is very lovely reading after reading this article my interest developed in online reading thanks for your lovely sharing i appreciate it.pakistan cricket news today in urdu is lovely post of information.And also you could take a visit to the cosplay site called http://www.cosjj.com/ , you would have a lot of fun here.

Anonymous on Thursday, May 31, 2018 6:56 PM
Nice

Residential Removal on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 11:05 PM
I share this information quite a bit so I thought it would be helpful to me as well to have some of the best pins in one post.

html color codes on Thursday, July 19, 2018 7:37 PM

Lewis rowlings on Monday, September 10, 2018 3:51 AM
Thank you for all your efforts that you have put in this. Very interesting information I like this site very much so much superb information. http://www.ncrformsco.co.uk/trade-forms-printing/4-part-trade-forms.html

loemrntdherid1 on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 7:56 PM
I am glad to trap concept from your article. It has information I have been in search of an extended time.

net worth on Friday, September 28, 2018 1:35 AM
I can feel that the articles contained in this blog is so interesting. I also get a variety informasin, thanks.

irobot roomba 780 review on Wednesday, October 31, 2018 5:00 AM
irobot roomba 780 is one of the amazing robotic vacuum i have ever used

lacie dji copilot on Monday, November 05, 2018 2:17 AM
Great post! keep doing this for your visitors i love to discuss about hard disk after getting inspiration from here i have started doing my own website